What if I am injured in a transport accident in the course of my employment?

If you are injured in an accident that occurs in the course of your employment, other than when you are travelling to or from work, you are not entitled to receive TAC benefits. In these circumstances, you are entitled to receive benefits under the WorkCover Scheme. For further information regarding WorkCover claims we recommend obtaining legal advice from expert WorkCover lawyers.