Transport Accident


This includes a car accident, motor bike accident, auto accident, bicycle accident, train accident, tram accident, bus accident, public transport accident, pedestrian accident, hit and run accident and any other type of accident or incident in which someone is injured as a result of the driving of a motor vehicle, motor bike, train or tram. It can also include a bicycle accident, provided a motor car is involved. If someone is injured in one of these accidents and a motor vehicle, train or tram is involved, then there is a right for the injured person to receive TAC compensation and possibly TAC common law damages.