What if I was driving an unregistered vehicle?

If you were the driver of a vehicle owned by you which is unregistered and you are injured in a transport accident, you would be ineligible to receive income/LOE benefits for the first 18 months after the accident. You would otherwise be entitled to receive all other no fault benefits.